Giygas crafts prestige armor for core and Factions professions using the Elite Kurzick armor art. Giygas also crafts Elementalist auras. All armor is crafted with an empty insignia slot.
Elite Kurzick armor requires the rare crafting material Amber.
If you have more unspent Luxon faction than Kurzick faction and you are in a Kurzick guild:
- "It is true that <name of the leading guild of your alliance> is officially aligned with the Kurzick nation, but simply wearing that cape doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. From what I've heard, you've been helping the Luxons every chance you get. I provide my services for Kurzicks and our allies only. Begone before I call for a guard!"
If your unspent Luxon faction is greater than or equal to your unspent Kurzick faction and you are not in a Kurzick guild:
- "I provide my services for Kurzicks and our allies only. Begone before I call for a guard!"
If your unspent Kurzick faction is equal to your unspent Luxon faction and you are in a Kurzick guild, or if you have more unspent Kurzick faction than Luxon faction:
- "Select an item from my list below, then click "Craft.""
- "Select an item from your inventory below, then click "Sell.""
- Excluding "no attribute" headgear.