Iron Horse Mine
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Iron Horse Mine|
|Exit(s)|| Anvil Rock|
The Iron Horse Mine is large area to the northwest of Yak's Bend that houses a productive Stone Summit mine. It likely drew its name from the large amount of mining machinery placed in the mine. The Stone Summit dwarves patrol only a short distance from their mine entrances, leaving the Snow Ettins still roaming along the east and the Frostfire Dryders in the west.
- 5 (5) Snow Wolf (mostly in the northwest)
- 10 (24) Frostfire Dryder
- 10 (24) Stone Summit Crusher
- 9 (23) Summit Axe Wielder
- 13 (24) Summit Beastmaster
- 9 (23) Stone Summit Scout
- 11 (24) Dolyak Rider
- 10 (24) Stone Summit Howler
- 10 (24) Stone Summit Sage
Elementals (Stone Summit)
- 10 (24) Ice Golem
- 11 (24) Snow Ettin
- 10 (24) Minotaur
Dwarves (Stone Summit)
- The Minaar's Trouble, Minaar's Worry, Stone Summit Beastmasters, and The Wayward Monk quests affect the spawns in this area.
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.4% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 180 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 160 to 194.
- The Dolyak Riders may prove difficult to kill with their use of Mark of Protection. Consider bringing enchantment removal or interrupts; although, it will also work by getting the Dolyak Rider to use Mark of Protection on another foe before focusing on killing the Dolyak Rider.
- Consider coming from Ice Tooth Cave rather than Yak's Bend. Traveler's Vale contains large numbers of Stone Summit, whereas in Anvil Rock you will face only Minotaurs and a few Frostfire Dryders.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Iron Horse Mines.|
|Explorable areas in the Northern Shiverpeaks|
|Anvil Rock • Deldrimor Bowl • Griffon's Mouth • Iron Horse Mine • Traveler's Vale|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Arenas • Landmarks|