Orders builds are builds that support their martial team members by using party-wide enchantments. Many of these skills share the skill nomenclature prefix "Order". It is only used in physical-heavy parties, as Orders are irrelevant to casters.
Primary Order spells
The primary task of this build is to maintain these enchantments.
|Dark Fury||Enchantment Spell. Enchants party members (5 seconds). These party members gain one strike of adrenaline each time they hit with an attack. 50% failure chance unless Blood Magic 5 or more.||17%||10||¾||5||Blood MagicZ||Prophecies|
|Order of Pain||Enchantment Spell. Enchants all party members (5 seconds). 3...13...16 more damage whenever these party members hit with physical damage.||17%||10||2||Blood MagicZ||Core|
- A weapon that provides the "of Enchanting" bonus is used to gain some time to cast other spells, as Order of Pain/Order of the Vampire have high cast times and short durations.
- It will usually be a staff that also carries two 20% chances to reduce the casting time of Blood Magic spells.
- An alternate set using a martial weapon and shield can also be used for higher armor+health to reduce the chances/dangers of being targeted.
- An orders necromancer will usually favor additional armor over health to keep costs of the orders lower while still reducing the chances of being targeted.
- The sacrifices of the orders are not extreme enough to usually consider very low hp setups (as with Blood is Power necromancers).
- Ether Renewal (elite): gain health and energy for each enchantment when casting a spell
- Aura of Restoration: gain health and energy when casting a spell
- Arcane Zeal (elite): gain energy for each enchantment when casting a spell
- Vow of Revolution (elite): gain energy regeneration; renews upon non-Dervish skill activation
- Eremite's Zeal gain energy for each earshot foe
- Meditation: gain energy when an enchantment ends
- Imbue Health: Heals by percentage of current Health
- Watchful Intervention: heals enchanted party members below health threshold
Secondary profession characters and party members of an Orders build character may bring additional skills that benefit from enchantments synergy:
- Air of Enchantment: reduces the energy cost of party wide enchantments if Orders build is the recipient
- Blood Bond: AoE heals while supporting melee
- Dwayna's Kiss: heals more for each enchantment
- Dwayna's Touch: used as a self heal
- Mystic Healing: heals enchanted party members
- Signet of Mystic Speed: reduce activation times
- Although Dark Fury does not have the word 'Order' in its name, it functions exactly like an Order spell.
- Order of Undeath is the only order spell that is not an enchantment.
- Heroes will wait to start casting an order until the previous application has run out, thus leaving gaps in enchantment coverage.
|Team roles (edit)|
|Type||General team roles||Specific team roles||Hero team roles|
|Damage||Spiker • Nuker||Bomber • Dagger spammer • Touch ranger • Starburster • Trapper||—|
|Pressure||Lineback||Barrager • Beast master • Cripshot Ranger • Pressure Ranger||—|
|Support||Healer • Protection||Battery • Bonder • Flag runner • Hybrid monk • Imbagon • Infuser • Orders||—|
|Control||Shutdown • Tank||Minion master • Perma • Spirit spammer||Mesmer Midline|
|Utility||Caller • Toolbox||Gimmick||—|