From Guild Wars Wiki
After the Chahbek Village mission:
- "A shadow has fallen across the constellations of Kourna and Vabbi."
- "I foresaw which secondary profession you would choose. But in the end, we each make our own destiny."
- "Leave me.... It is all too troubling... too much to see...."
- "Let me see your palms. Ah, yes. I thought I saw the mark of the dwarf star upon you. Can you see it? Blood red..."
- "You have grown in power, <Character name>. I saw your star rising."
After the Jokanur Diggings mission:
- "Ahh, the Apocrypha. An old legend. It is said to have fallen from the sky; a gift from the stars."
- "Be cautious in those ruins. There is a great darkness there."
- "I read a tale about the strange powers of the Apocrypha. But the book only exists in the great Vabbi library...."
- "The Apocrypha? No, I've never heard of it. What is it?"
- "Young Sunspears... so fortune-touched. You will change the world."
After the Blacktide Den mission:
- "A star falls between Kourna and Elona. Varesh's shadow covers the moon. A darkness grows across the land; one that will not easily be turned aside."
- "I sense a disturbance in the skies. A presence I have not felt since..."
- "I warned Kormir, but she won't listen. I fear for her. Can you watch over her and keep her safe?"
- "Perhaps you misinterpreted. Nightfall is a myth. The stars only tell the truth. They would not speak of such a thing."
- "Vabbi and Istan are tied together across that band of stars. But what is the connection?"
After the Consulate Docks mission:
- "I will draw the mark of the evil eye on your shield, to drive away the darkness."
- "It was never Kormir's fault. Oh, I warned you! Why didn't you listen?"
- "Swords will not get you out of this, hero. Only courage."
- "The Elders are wrong to blame Kormir, but they do not listen to the mystics. They do not read the stars."
- "The stars are conflicted. Many pressures move against one another. I see an ancient power on the rise, despair, darkness. Has Palawa Joko awakened? I cannot say."
After the Grand Court of Sebelkeh mission:
- "A star burned and died tonight in a red, glowing cloud, like the sulfurous gases of the Desolation."
- "Do not go to the Desolation, <Character name>. You will find nothing there except sorrow."
- "The Crystal Desert will become a Crystal Sea... when the stars align and the darkness lifts."
After the Gate of Pain mission:
- "Do you believe you are a hero? Then act...like a hero" [sic]
- "I've known Nightfall was coming all along. We can do nothing but prepare to die."
- "Kourna, Istan, Vabbi.... Nightfall makes no distinction. Like the Crystal Desert...everything dies."
- "Only a hero can stop Nightfall. I pray Elona finds one before it is too late."
- "Vabbi is our only hope. Three stars, tied together, pulled beneath the ground...."
After the Abaddon's Gate mission:
- "Ahai, hero! I knew you would return. But it is still good to see you again!"
- "Ahai, Sunspear. Are you ready for your next challenge? I see a bright future for us all now that Nightfall is past."
- "Did you find everything you needed in Vabbi? I can only believe so, for the stars are once more in harmony."
- "I saw your star blaze throughout the heavens, driving out the darkness."
- "We celebrated your victory when the sun rose again on the horizon. I knew it was you who saved us. It had to be."
- "I sense a disturbance in the skies. A presence I have not felt since..." is similar to "I sense a disturbance in the force. A presence I have not felt since...." spoken by Darth Vader in Star Wars.