The Ambassador's Quandary
|The Ambassador's Quandary|
|Given by|| Ambassador Zain |
in Old Ascalon
|Preceded by||The King's Message|
|Followed by||A Mission of Peace|
(Click to enlarge)
- 500 Experience
- Furious Battle Axe of Charrslaying
- Holy Staff
- Can be salvaged
Head south from Fort Ranik. A group of Charr may come running from the arches to greet you, so take them out. Head west and keep with the arches. You'll engage some Renegades and Renegade Elementalists. At the next turn, head north. Some Devourers may pop up from the ground. Cross the bridge and take out the first group of Renegades after the bridge. Then, head west to the dead end where Torin and two Renegade Elementalists are standing. Kill Torin and his buddies, then go back and see Ambassador Zain for your reward.
- 4 Torin
- Ambassador Zain
- "Alas, despite the current peace between Kryta and Ascalon, your King Adelbern still chooses to view all Krytans with distrust. He respects the old laws too much to do anything untoward, but I must take care not to give him any excuse to expel me from the kingdom. Therein lies my trouble.
- Unable to enter the city, my men have been forced to travel south to Regent Valley to re-supply and have been victimized repeatedly by a bandit named Torin. We would hunt down Torin ourselves, but shedding the blood of an Ascalon, even a criminal like Torin, might be a mistake. Will you attend to this bandit threat for me?"
- Ambassador Zain
- "You have my sincerest thanks for ridding us of that troublesome Torin. It gives me hope to see that not all the people of Ascalon are blinded by the troubles of old. May the Unseen Ones watch over you."
- The spot that you find Torin in, is close to the pre-Searing location of "the secret garden".