From Guild Wars Wiki
(Redirected from Of Charrslaying)
— in-game description
Upgrade components which provide this bonus
- The following suffixes have been observed:
- Effective of Slaying weapons also take into account the most effective damage type against the specific creatures, e.g. use hammers against Skeletons, but fiery prefixed weapons against Plants.
- You can find weapons with salvageable of Charrslaying upgrades; however, those on weapons supplied by Jonathan Blunt are not removable.
- There are no of Slaying mods for Daggers, Scythes, Spears, or Wands (other than the aforementioned ones from Jonathan Blunt).
- These cannot be unlocked.
- The Aegis of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh, Aegis of Terror, Stygian Aegis, and Stygian Defender shields that drop in Nightfall, focus items and shields from Jonathan Blunt in Eye of the North, and some focus items and shields that drop in Prophecies or Factions can have an inherent modifier that provides armor +5...10 vs. the same eleven affiliations/creature types as the of slaying upgrade.
- 20% Sword Pommels, Bow Grips, and Hammer Grips of Charrslaying can still be salvaged from certain weapons obtained from Ascalon (post-Searing) collectors. Prior to the April 19, 2007 game update, these collector weapons included salvageable 25% Charrslaying suffix mods instead. The update did not affect any existing 25% versions in players' inventories.