Update - Thursday, April 8, 2010
To better serve the Krytan people and maintain order, the White Mantle has formed the Peacekeepers. You'll find these friendly and polite volunteers all through Kryta, offering assistance to common folk and searching for rebel sympathizers. Say hello to a Peacekeeper today!
Bear witness to the trial of the century! The renowned asuran artificer Zinn will stand before the judgment of the Arcane Council for orchestrating an assassination scheme using golems of his design. Speak with Chark outside of Vlox's Falls to attend the trial.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from accepting the quest The Stolen Artifact from Necromancer Munne.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- A new dialogue was added to the Shining Blade camp between a Shining Blade Scout and Princess Salma, to reflect the appearances of the Peacekeepers.
- There are three new scenes related to the Peacekeepers:
- The first new scene can be seen outside of the Temple of the Ages between Brother Mizar and Greves the Overbearing.
- The second new scene is north of Bergen Hot Springs between Farmer Milton and a White Mantle Zealot.
- The third new scene is directly west of Beetletun between Farmer Fanella and a Peacekeeper Enforcer.