Feedback:User/Falconeye/Animate Flesh Golem
From Guild Wars Wiki
| Animate Flesh Golem|
- Animate Flesh Golem (-PvE-)
- Death Magic
- Elite Animate Spell. Creates a level 3...21...25 flesh golem which leaves a fresh corpse when it dies and is the target of your next 1...3...3 skills that exploit corpses. Exploits a fresh corpse. You can have only one flesh golem at a time.
- Monarch Blade - Flesh golem deals +10-25 adjacent damage.
- Burrow Charge - Flesh Golem quickly moves towards target foe and causes knockdown for three seconds.
- Tissue Assimilation - Flesh Golem heal 40% of the damage dealt with their attacks.
- Chitinous Plating - Flesh Golem is harder to kill.
- Reincarnation - Once every 60 seconds, upon death the Flesh Golem enters a cocoon to regenerate, emerging at full HP upon hatching. The cocoon lasts 10 seconds, has 200 HP and 100 armor; if it is killed the Flesh Golem dies.
|N/any Flesh Golem|
| Blood Magic: 12+1 |
Soul Reaping: 3
- See also: Feedback:User/Falconeye/Well Spells
Minion Bombing and other Elites have proven to be more effective.
- You are the Commander of your army.
- Your Golem is your tanking Lieutenant who leads the attack and aids your minions in fullfilling thier master's desire.
- Suffers from lack of bar-compression that other elite animate skills enjoy.
- Consume Soul and other anti-summon skills make Animate Flesh Golem a joke skill.
- Like Pets, the Flesh Golem is in need of bonus utilities. Plus its a matter of Campaign themes.
- Prophecies → Aura of the Lich /+/ Animate Bone Horror /=/ Instant Army; Inexpensive; fast recharging; and Bone Horror as the toughest minions.
- Aura of the Lich's massive AoE summoning combined with buffs to death magic allows for unparalled bar-compression.
- Factions → My Flesh Golem /+/ Animate Vampiric Horror /=/ Defensive Wall; Self-Healing; and Life-Stealing Vampiric Horror.
- With self-exploding Afflicted abound, my Flesh Golem would make partying with 2+ minion masters within a party would ease the use of Blood of the Master.
- Nightfall → Jagged Bones /+/ Animate Shambling Horror /=/ Renewal-Bombing; Corpesless Animation; and Self-Replenishing Jagged Horror minions.
- Jagged Bones is squarely focused on bombing-synergy, while Order of Undeath builds focus on maximizing overall damage output.
- See postnerf/prebuffed
- (the version that kills all minions except one, making it into a Super Minion)
- Spiritleech Aura
- Armor of Unfeeling
- Spiritleech Aura
- Great Dwarf Weapon
- Shadow Form
- Soul Twisting
- Assassin's Promise
- Summoning Lord
- Order of the Lich
- Master of Necromancy
- Minion Apocalypse