Maw the Mountain Heart
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Maw the Mountain Heart|
|Affiliation||Shiverpeak Mountains wildlife|
Location in Dreadnought's Drift
- Southern Shiverpeaks
- Dreadnought's Drift, directly east from the Statue of Dwayna.
- Grenth's Footprint, at any of the boss spawn points.
- Lornar's Pass, on the west side, on a path around the frozen lake (shared with a plant boss).
- Mineral Springs, in the southeast area, south of the Tundra Giants.
- Snake Dance, at any of the boss spawn points.
- Spearhead Peak, outside Granite Citadel and northwest of Copperhammer Mines.
- Talus Chute, in the area between Droknar's Forge and Ice Caves of Sorrow.
- It consistently spawns in Dreadnought's Drift, but rarely in the other areas. The nearest outpost to this location is Beacon's Perch, but that limits your party size to six. If you are having trouble surviving to reach the boss, consider starting from Camp Rankor or Deldrimor War Camp instead.
- This boss spawns randomly, so you may or may not encounter it at any of its designated locations above.
- While fighting this boss, it is wise to spread apart so you can avoid its AoE spells.
- If you kill this boss while he is underground, for example by degeneration, he will not leave a corpse and thus you will not be able to capture his elite.