- Click to view
Nature Ritual. Create a level 1...8...10 spirit. For non-spirit creatures within its range, all skills recharge twice as fast and cost 30% more of the base Energy to cast. This spirit dies after 15...39...45 seconds.
- Concise description
Nature Ritual. Creates a level 1...8...10 spirit (15...39...45 second lifespan). Skills cost 30% more Energy and recharge twice as fast for creatures in range. Does not affect spirits.
- Deadly Paradox
- Energizing Wind
- Glyph of Swiftness
- Mantra of Recovery (elite)
- Serpent's Quickness
- Weapon of Quickening (elite)
- Quickening Zephyr increases the cost, which occurs at the beginning of activation, but will reduce the recharge of skills only at the end of activation. Therefore, if the Spirit of Quickening Zephyr dies before the end of the activation of a skill, the recharge of this skill won't be reduced.
- If used in the presence of another Spirit of Quickening Zephyr, the old spirit will die only once the new one is created, i.e. once the new Quickening Zephyr finishes its activation: Quickening Zephyr will therefore affect its own recharge time.
- The energy skill cost increase is rounded down from 0.5. The following table shows the energy skill cost increases in the presence of a Quickening Zephyr:
Base cost 1 5 10 15 25 Increase 0 1 3 4 7 Total cost 1 6 13 19 32
Team build synergy
- When set properly, this Nature Ritual will allow for both your entire team to use skills twice more often and opposing groups to waste more energy. Cheap skills with a high recharge time synergizes well with this spirit, especially:
- Cheap energy management skills such as Divine Spirit, Blood Ritual, Blessed Signet, Castigation Signet, Signet of Lost Souls, Drain Enchantment, Ether Signet, Leech Signet, Glyph of Lesser Energy, Spirit Channeling, and Glowing Signet.
- Attack skills such as Counterattack, Body Shot, Prepared Shot, and Golden Lotus Strike, especially if using a Zealous mod and an IAS.
- Signets, skills with health sacrifice such as Ritual Lord and adrenaline skills with a recharge time, since those cost 0 energy.
- Energy denial skills, especially Chaos Storm, Signet of Weariness, and to a lesser extent "Fear Me!".
- Skills which can renew themselves, such as Lyssa's Aura, Kinetic Armor, Vow of Piety or Bladeturn Refrain, since the required skills will have halved recharge.
- Skills which have an effect upon using cheap skills, such as Scribe's Insight and Mantra of Signets. The three enchantments that trigger when summoning a creature (i.e. Boon of Creation, Explosive Growth, and Spirit's Gift) will cause energy gain, health gain or deal damage twice as often if using Signet of Spirits.
- Control skills with a shorter effect than recharge, such as Psychic Instability.
- Stacks multiplicatively with Fast Casting in PvE, for up to 74% recharge time reduction for Mesmer spells.