Wayfarer's Reverie: Tyria
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Wayfarer's Reverie: Tyria|
|Section||Festival Event Quests|
|Given by|| Festival Coordinator Teron |
in Lion's Arch
- Visit the Searing crystal near Serenity Temple.
- Visit the Flame Temple.
- Visit the Wizard's Tower.
- Visit the Mausoleum in Majesty's Rest.
- Visit Anvil Rock.
- Visit the Falls in the Maguuma Jungle.
- Visit the ancient temple of Lyssa in Mineral Springs.
- Visit the ruined statues of the Arid Sea.
- See Festival Coordinator Teron for your reward.
Festival Coordinator Teron
- "The Wayfarer's Reverie is a celebration of adventure. As we have walked many roads and traveled many lands to reach this place, so do many more roads open before us.
- Why not get into the festive spirit, hero? Visit some of this land's storied locations and let the memories of days past strengthen your resolve."
- Festival Coordinator Teron
- "I can see from the look on your face that your latest journey has been a success! The memories of your travels will go with you as you continue forward.
- In addition, here's a token to remember this festival."
- Only one player character in the party needs to arrive at the objective, which strongly encourages running. The runner does not need the quest to trigger the objective for other players.
- This quest has good synergy with the final objective of Wayfarer's Reverie: Elona, going from the Crystal Overlook into the Arid Sea.
- You do not get credit for the Mausoleum if you visit it during A Vengeance of Blades