Update - Thursday, September 4, 2008
M.O.X. the Golem Hero
To obtain M.O.X.:
- in Tyria: Leave Lion's Arch through the northwest gate and you will find M.O.X. in North Kryta Province.
- in Cantha: Leave Kaineng Center through the southeast gate and you will find M.O.X. in Bukdek Byway.
- in Elona: Leave Kamadan through the north gate and you will find M.O.X. in the Plains of Jarin.
You will find more detailed information about M.O.X. on the M.O.X. announcement page.
The Igneous Summoning Stone bonus item, which summons the Fire Imp combat ally, is now available in game to players who have previously purchased any of the following products from the in-game store or PlayNC.com: the original Guild Wars, Factions, Nightfall, Eye of the North, Game of the Year Edition (North America), or the One Million Edition (Europe).
To create the Igneous Summoning Stone, type /bonus into the in-game chat window. As a bonus item, the Igneous Summoning Stone can be created as many times as desired per account. Bonus items cannot be traded.
Note: The Igneous Summoning Stone is intended to help players level up new characters so it can only be used by characters under level 20.
You will find more detailed information, including other ways to obtain the Igneous Summoning Stone, on the Fire Imp announcement page.
- Replaced the Eye of the North logo on the title screen with the classic Guild Wars logo.
- Changed the ctrl-click text for the PvP buff from "I am under the effects of PvP!" to "This is PvP!"
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- This update added two new zones: Golem Tutorial Simulation and Secret Underground Lair.
- This update also added four new quests Deactivating N.O.X., Deactivating P.O.X., Deactivating R.O.X. and Zinn's Task.
- This update added three new items Automaton Summoning Stone, Golem User Manual and Sinister Automatonic.
- French, German, Spanish and Polish translations of some of the new content are missing.