Avatar of Melandru
- "AoM" and "Aom" redirects here. For the Elementalist skill, see Armor of Mist.
- This article is about an elite skill in Guild Wars Nightfall. For the avatar that appears at statues of Melandru, see Melandru's Watcher.
Avatar of Melandru
- Click to view
Elite Form. For 10...74...90 seconds, you have +150 Health, +30 elemental armor, and your attacks deal earth damage. Whenever you lose a Dervish enchantment, all party members in earshot lose 1 condition. This skill is disabled for 45 seconds.
- Concise description
Elite Form. (10...74...90 seconds.) You have +150 maximum Health, +30 elemental armor, and your attacks deal earth damage. Cure 1 condition from all party members in earshot whenever you lose a Dervish enchantment. This skill is disabled for 45 seconds.
 Related skills
- See also: Health#Skills
- Avatar of Balthazar (elite)
- Avatar of Dwayna (elite)
- Avatar of Grenth (elite)
- Avatar of Lyssa (elite)
- This Form uses female ranger animations, regardless of your character's gender or profession.
- All actions (including skill activations, attacks, and movement) will be canceled when this form ends.
- Be careful of allowing your health to drop too far: when this form ends, you lose the health boost. This loss can never kill you by itself; the "health loss" will not take effect until it is triggered through gaining or losing health (excluding health regeneration). If losing the health boost would bring you to or below 0 health, you won't die unless it is triggered; if triggered by health gain, then you will only die if that health gain does not bring your health above zero.
- The hero M.O.X. has a unique model for this form.
- The functionality of this skill has changed since its introduction; see its skill revision history for details.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Avatar of Melandru.|