Out of Kourna
|Out of Kourna|
|Given by|| Stonemason Tagor |
in Sunward Marches
|Preceded by||The Command Post|
(Click to enlarge)
Escort a group of Kournan Stonemasons as they make their way south through the Sunward Marches, and then on to Dajkah Inlet.
 Quest information
- Protect the crafters while they make their way to Dajkah Inlet
- See Stonemason Tagor for your reward
Follow and protect the Stonemasons as they walk slowly towards Dajkah Inlet. Note that they take a longer route than you would expect and head almost directly south until reaching the exit from the Sunspear Sanctuary, before turning towards Dajkah Inlet.
 Initial dialogue
- "Sunspears! We have you to blame for our predicament, so I think it's fitting you should aid us in our escape. While you've been recruiting Kournan crafters for your war effort, Varesh has increased her demands and tightened her security on the rest of us. We decided enough's enough, and have made plans to leave. We cut a deal with some corsairs to get us out of Kourna, but I'm certain Varesh's army will try to stop us. Get us to the safety of Dajkah Inlet and it will do much to soften the pain we've suffered at your hands."
- Accept: "So by helping you, I hurt Varesh and clear my conscience? Sounds like win, win...um...win."
- Reject : "My hands are clean. Perhaps you should go wash yours!"
- When asked about quest : ... to be added ...
 Intermediate dialogue
- to be added
 Reward dialogue
- "Wow, I never though there would be that much opposition to us leaving Kourna. Thank you for your help. We never would have made it without you. If you ever need any stonework done, look for me in Istan. I plan to look for work by the quarry on the Cliffs of Dohjok."