Celestial Rabbit (summon)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the summon. For the NPC, see Celestial Rabbit.
The Celestial Rabbit is an Assassin, which can be summoned using a Celestial Summoning Stone.
16 Critical Strikes, 10 Deadly Arts, 15 Shadow Arts at level 20
- Death's Charge
- Heart of Shadow
- Jagged Strike
- Seeping Wound (elite)
- Shadow Fang
- Shadow Refuge
- Vampiric Assault
- Wild Strike
- Can inflict bleeding and deep wound.
- Deals a high amount of damage and can snare foes with Seeping Wound.
- Can remove stances from foes.
- Can steal life from foes.
- Can shadow step to foes with Death's Charge and Shadow Fang.
- Can swiftly move out of combat with Heart of Shadow.
- Has 3 self-healing skills.
- Bleeding is ineffective against non-fleshy foes and it relies on bleeding for Seeping Wound's damage.
- The level of the summoned creature will be the same as the summoner's actual level (it will not be increased by Journey to the North or Sunspear Battle Call).
- This summon is not fleshy.