From Guild Wars Wiki
- "Coward!" (elite)
- Hundred Blades (elite)
- Lion's Comfort
- Sever Artery
- Sun and Moon Slash
- Thrill of Victory
- Tiger Stance
- Has two elite skills.
- Can inflict Bleeding and Deep Wound on fleshy foes.
- Has a self-healing skill.
- Has adrenaline management.
- Has an IAS skill.
- Lacks a defensive skill.
- Cannot inflict Bleeding nor Deep Wound on non-fleshy foes.
- "Report in."
- He has 600 health.
- He wields a Fiery Dragon Sword (which deals physical damage instead of fire damage) and Charr Shield.
- During the Canthan New Year, he wields a Tengu Sword and Tengu Shield.
- During the Dragon Festival, he wields an Imperial Sword and Imperial Shield (their unique counterparts are Imperial Dragon Sword and Imperial Dragon Shield, respectively).
- During Pirate Week, he wields a Colossal Scimitar and Charr Shield.
- During the Halloween event, he wields a Vampiric Dragon Sword (which has no life draining nor health degeneration effect) and Skull Shield.
- During Wintersday, he wields a Candy Cane Sword and Gingerbread Shield.
- There is an everlasting tonic and miniature of him.
- He is the only summoning stone ally that has more than one elite skill.
- He has the same appearance as Rytlock Brimstone from Guild Wars 2.
- Introduced in Wayfarer's Reverie 2013.