From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- "Coward!" (elite)
- Hundred Blades (elite)
- Lion's Comfort
- Sever Artery
- Sun and Moon Slash
- Thrill of Victory
- Tiger Stance
- Has two elite skills.
- Can inflict Bleeding and Deep Wound on fleshy foes.
- Has a self-healing skill.
- Has adrenaline management.
- Has an IAS skill.
- Lacks a defensive skill.
- Against non-fleshy targets he also cannot apply Deep Wound as Gash requires a bleeding foe.
- "Report in."
- "As you can see, I'm a soldier."
- "Blood for the Blood Legion!"
- "Break them!"
- "On my mark!"
- "Shake it off!"
- "Stay out of my way."
- "This move always impresses my warband!"
- "Was that your best attack?"
- Unlike other summoning stone allies, the Legionnaire is always level 20.
- He has 600 health.
- He wields a Fiery Dragon Sword, (which deals physical damage instead of fire damage), and a Charr Shield.
- During the Canthan New Year, he wields a Tengu Sword and Tengu Shield.
- During the Dragon Festival, he wields an Imperial Sword and Imperial Shield (their unique counterparts are Imperial Dragon Sword and Imperial Dragon Shield, respectively).
- During Pirate Week, he wields a Colossal Scimitar and Charr Shield.
- During the Halloween event, he wields a Vampiric Dragon Sword (which has no life draining nor health degeneration effect) and Skull Shield.
- During Wintersday, he wields a Candy Cane Sword and Gingerbread Shield.
- During April Fools' Day, he wields a Icy Dragon Sword and Charr Shield.
- There is an everlasting tonic and miniature of him.
- He is the only summoning stone ally that has more than one elite skill.
- He has the same appearance as Rytlock Brimstone from Guild Wars 2.
- His "Shake it off!" and "On my mark!" battle quotes reference Guild Wars 2 warrior shouts by those same names.
- His use of both warrior skills that reference big cats (Tiger Stance and Lion's Comfort) is likely a reference to the fact that he himself is a big cat.
- Introduced in Wayfarer's Reverie 2013.
- His "Blood for the Blood Legion" battle quote is a reference to Warhammer 40k's World Eaters battle cry: "Blood for the Blood God!"