From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Dark Prison
- Death's Charge
- Fox Fangs
- Horns of the Ox
- Jagged Strike
- Shadow Refuge
- Demonic Agility (monster skill)
- Can inflict bleeding condition.
- Can shadow step to foes and snare them with Dark Prison.
- Has 2 self-healing skills.
- Prefers to use Jagged Strike over its other attacks, rendering Horns of the Ox useless.
- Demonic Agility's use is hampered by Jagged Strike, since Double strike does not apply to attack skills.
- Lacks an elite skill.
- The level of the summoned creature will be the same as the summoner's actual level (it will not be increased by Journey to the North or Sunspear Battle Call).
- An Oni is a monster from Japanese folklore. The term is often translated as "ogre" or "demon".