Celestial Sheep (summon)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Aura Slicer
- Faithful Intervention
- Mystic Healing
- Mystic Twister
- Mystic Vigor
- Onslaught (elite)
- Victorious Sweep
- Watchful Intervention
- Can inflict bleeding and cracked armor.
- Has an IAS, IMS and adrenaline management skill in one with Onslaught,
- Has 5 self-healing skills.
- Mystic Healing does not affect the party because summoned creatures are not part of the party.
- Has a strong adrenaline management but has only 2 adrenaline skills.
- Its build has not been properly updated since the dervish update.
- The level of the summoned creature will be the same as the summoner's actual level (it will not be increased by Journey to the North or Sunspear Battle Call).
- This summon is not fleshy.
- It was introduced in the Canthan New Year 2010 event.