Siege Turtle (summon)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Antidote Signet
- Arcing Shot
- Healing Spring
- Siege Turtle Attack (The Eternal Grove) (monster skill)
- Turtle Shell (monster skill)
- Turtle Siege can hit multiple targets.
- Quite durable thanks to 3 defensive skills.
- Has a self-healing skill.
- Has only 5 skills.
- Lacks an elite skill.
- Long activation time on Turtle Siege often results in target dying before completion.
- Low damage output since few attack skills.
- At level 20, Siege Turtle Attack does 80 AoE damage according to the skill text.
- Unlike other Siege Turtles, this summon's move speed is equal to that of the player's.
- The level of the summoned creature will be the same as the summoner's actual level (it will not be increased by Journey to the North or Sunspear Battle Call).