Celestial Rooster (summon)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the summon. For the NPC, see Celestial Rooster.
The Celestial Rooster is a Mesmer which can be summoned using a Celestial Summoning Stone.
15 Illusion Magic, 14 Inspiration Magic at level 20
- Conjure Nightmare
- Conjure Phantasm
- Ether Feast
- Illusionary Weaponry (elite)
- Illusion of Weakness
- Inspired Hex
- Leech Signet
- Can cause a large amount of health degeneration.
- Has an interrupt skill.
- Can remove hexes from allies.
- Has 2 energy management skills.
- Has 2 defensive skills.
- Has 2 self-healing skills.
- Distortion causes heavy pressure on its energy.
- It shares the same model as Hai Jii.
- The level of the summoned creature will be the same as the summoner's actual level (it will not be increased by Journey to the North or Sunspear Battle Call).
- This summon is not fleshy and has 600 health.