From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
14 Scythe Mastery at level 20
- Is immune to disease.
- Can remove conditions from itself.
- Deals decent AoE damage.
- Has only 4 skills.
- Lacks an elite skill.
- Conditional healing and lacks a proper healing skill.
- Cannot inflict conditions to trigger the conditional effect of Reap Impurities.
- The level of the summons will be the same as the summoner's actual level (it will not be increased by Journey to the North or Sunspear Battle Call).
- The Golem has the skill Reap Impurities, but no way of inflicting the conditions necessary to use it. To counter this, use skills that inflict conditions on an area of effect (e.g. Searing Flames).