From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
- Can interrupt foes.
- Can remove stances from foes.
- Has an effective defensive skill.
- Has strong self-healing with Shadow Refuge and Way of Perfection.
- Has only 6 skills.
- Lacks an elite skill.
- Uses Disrupting Stab as a lead attack instead of an interrupt.
- Its attack chain is heavily impaired by the 10 second recharge of Disrupting Stab, its only lead attack.
- Its defensive skills and damage rely heavily on critical hits and lacks a skill to improve them.
- Has a low damage output due to the long chain recharge and the lack of a skill to improve its critical hits.
- The level of the summoned creature will be the same as the summoner's actual level (it will not be increased by Journey to the North or Sunspear Battle Call).