Celestial Rat (summon)
From Guild Wars Wiki
- Consume Corpse
- Life Siphon
- Plague Sending
- Plague Touch
- Poisoned Heart
- Rotting Flesh
- Signet of Agony
- Tainted Flesh (elite)
- Can inflict bleeding, disease and poison.
- Can prevent disease for allies with Tainted Flesh.
- Can transfer conditions from itself to foes.
- Exploits corpses preventing foes from using them.
- Has a self-healing and energy management skill.
- Its build relies heavily on conditions for damage and is ineffective against non-fleshy foes.
- Self-healing and energy management requires an exploitable corpse.
- Exploiting corpses also prevents allies from using them.
- Attacks in melee.
- The level of the summoned creature will be the same as the summoner's actual level (it will not be increased by Journey to the North or Sunspear Battle Call).
- This summon is not fleshy and has 600 health.