Guild:Fixed On Christ
This Guild article has not received any edits in over 6 months. If this is not rectified by Tuesday, 22 October 2013, the Guild will be assumed inactive or disbanded and the article might be deleted, per our Guild pages policy.
| This page is about a particular player guild.|
The contents of this page are player-managed and do not represent official Guild Wars lore. Any roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinionated claims on this page apply solely to the players in the guild, not to the Guild Wars canon. Guild pages must comply with the guild pages policy.
Fixed On Christ [FoC]
|Fixed On Christ [FoC]|
|No. of members||0|
|Guild Hall||Warrior's Isle|
|Time zone||Eastern time zones|
This is a brief history of Fixed on Christ - the guild leader and approximately 13 others from this guild were officers, co-leader and players in Heavens Royal Knights (Christian guild), a Guild Wars Guild of the Week (http://www.guildwars.com/community/guildweek/gotw-2006-10-03-heavensroyalknights.php) and were allied at the time with ZoS - Zealots of Shiverpeak (Guild Wars' first guild) which was also a Guild of the Week (http://www.guildwars.com/community/guildweek/gotw-2005-05-24-zealotsofshiverpeak.php) and whose name was incorporated into Guilds Wars - Factions for ZoS Shivros Channel as since several of its members were also developers (including Gaile Gray, the former Community Relation Manager at ArenaNet and alpha testers for Guild Wars and Factions and who have worked on the Guild Wars Factions Official Guidebook. There are a group of core members here (at Fixed on Christ) that have 4+ years and several still that have 5+ years experience playing Guild Wars from the Beta onward. Having left HRK and coming to Follower's of Christ, a Christian alliance and carrying the traditions of Heaven's Royal Knights of being a very active guild and gathering a group of equally active players already in Fixed on Christ we left Follower's alliance after about a year to join The Guernsey Milking Coalition, a more organized and active Christian alliance.
Today, all members have been transferred to Heaven's Royal Knights guild. Attention!
Fixed on Christ is disbanding as of June 25, 2011. If you have not decided to join Heavens Royal Knights, now is a good time to hop on board there. If you remain in this guild, you will be kicked on Saturday, June 25th 2011.
Fixed on Christ is now LUXON. All former Fixed on Christ members are encouraged to join Heavens Royal Knights staying as Kurzick, as part of our old alliance Guernsey Milking Coalition. The guild leader at HRK is now Nealie (previous FoC officer). There will be little change in the manner of which things are going to be handled within the guild as the majority of HRK will be FoC members. I have transferred my main account to Heavens Royal Knights, becoming an officer there. For ex-FoC members or Guernsey Milking Coalition alliance members - If anyone wants to come over to get Luxon titles or to AB, they are more than welcome to do so they will just have to pm me so that I can invite or invite you as a guest.
It was a joy to be in the alliance as the Guild Leader at Fixed on Christ but as I couldn't find any suitable replacements for leadership within this guild I have decided that this will be the best course of action.
There are NO scheduled activities in this guild, please join up with Heaven's Royal Knights -information on the status tab, Press G in game and click on status.
Weekly Friday or Saturday night events have included Hard Mode Urgoz, FoW, UW, Hard Mode Tombs, Dragon's Throat & The Aurios Mines (both in monthly best records and in quarterly records), Slaver's Exile and hosting towns for Canthan New Years. Our month in Urgoz doing Speed Clears and The Deep ended early October, we are now focused on DWG Frostway at the Domain of Anguish.
All guild events are posted here.
The party is on for the anniversary of Guild Wars! Starting April 22nd at Noon Pacific (-7 GMT), we open Shing Jea Boardwalk, Dragon Arena, and the Rollerbeetle Races. In addition, Birthday Cupcakes and many other special items will drop all throughout this event. For more information, visit http://www.guildwars.com/.
Factions Elite Bonus
Heroes' Ascent Bonus
I Have a New KeyIf you've just purchased a Guild Wars product, click on the 'Create Account or Add Access Key' link in the login dialog to add your new access key.
If this is your first visit to the Fixed on Christ guild wiki page, hello and welcome! We hope you enjoy your time with us and will stay with us so we can learn more about you and make you a part of our family. If you are returning to our rules page due to a rules update or just to refresh your memory or to see what our guild events are, thank you for doing so. There are just a few basic rules about our guild. A few Bible verse references have been placed in order to support some of these rules and why we have them.
- 1. Always keep the language clean! This includes cursing, expletives such as "omg" or "wtf", sexual content, and/or any other inappropriate material. If you want to shorten a phrase such as oh my gosh you may say omgosh but don't use "omg" since it has a notoriety for being used against the Lord's name in vain. Please keep the language clean in guild and alliance chat, while with alliance members, and wherever you speak. God sees all and we can't hide from God like Jonah tried to do. This includes character names and pet names as well. James 3:9-12
- 2. Try to keep the environment uplifting for others and yourself. If you see anyone breaking the rules, we strongly advise you take a screen shot and a short description of what happened and who was involved. If you are not an officer or leader please do not try to take matters into your own hands when the situation happens, simply report it to the guild leader or an officer that is online and we will take care of the situation, this also includes offensive character names.
- 3. We welcome believers of any faith or no faith to be in our guild, but please save any religious chat or debate other than Christianity for forums and/or voice chat only, not in game. This is not a way of shutting anyone out but to simply keep the gaming environment secure for gaming purposes. 1 John 4:19 ; 1 Corinthians 16:14
- 4. You may ask for help (Please do not spam, only state your need once every five minutes and please do not "shout" in CAPITAL letters) with missions, quests, farming, buying, selling, or trading items, but please do not ask for gold (money). We will help you earn money via farming, questing or some other form if necessary. You may whisper someone asking to borrow money if you feel they can trust you but we are not responsible for any kind of trade or payment. If I or other officers or members see you asking for money over alliance chat, we will kindly ask you to stop once or twice, and if it is repetitive you may be kicked from the guild.
- 5. We are a gaming community who prays for one another and supports one another during easy and difficult times. Fixed on Christ exists to provide a CLEAN environment for individuals and families to experience the joy of gaming together.
HEY RECRUITS! Wondering what to do next? You can PM in-game any officer or the guild leader listed below for a request to join our guild.
If you feel there is anything that needs to be more specified, clarified, added, and/or removed, please let any officer or the guild leader know and we will do our best to fulfill the request.
|Xunlai Agent||10 0|
|Dye Trader||50 0|
|Crafting Material Trader||100 0|
|Rare Material Trader||100 0|
|Rune Trader||25 0|
|Scroll Trader||50 0|
|Skill Trainer||100 0|
|Priest of Balthazar||10 0|
|Guild Emblemer||10 0|
|Canthan Ambassador||10 0|
|Festival Hat Keeper||10 0|
- Jade Sea Pirate --> Now a member at Heavens Royal Knights (as an officer) under the name of Ludwig Vonsigfried.