My name is Matt and I've played Guild Wars since March 15th, 2007. I live in Sweden (GMT+1). I grew up with pen and paper roleplaying games and as technology took its strides I also started playing them on computers. Even though my heart lies with roleplaying games, I also enjoy strategy and simulation games.
I own all three campaigns including the expansion and the Bonus Mission Pack. For now I exclusively enjoy PvE, anything from the lush Pre-Searing to the deepest dungeons of Eye of the North.
Architects Of Forgotten Truths 
Architects Of Forgotten Truths is a Kurzick-aligned guild consisting of mostly mature, european members. We enjoy almost all PvE-content of the game and some even do minor PvP-activities, like the faction-challenge missions and Alliance Battle.
We are a member of the The Realm Of Eternity [TRE] alliance.
Account achievements 
- Unlocked hard mode for Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall and Eye of the North.
- Unlocked all regular primary, Sunspear, Lightbringer, Kurzick, Luxon, Deldrimor, Ebon Vanguard and Norn skills for all characters.
- Unlocked all elite Paragon, Warrior, Dervish, Elementalist, Ritualist, Monk, Mesmer, Assassin and Necromancer skills (in that order).
- Unlocked and levelled up all Heroes for all characters.
- Achieved the rank of Champion of the Kurzicks (10), Defender of the Luxons (7), Font of Wisdom (5), Expert Treasure Hunter (4), Golden (5), Wretched (5) and Companion of the Zaishen (3).
- Finished Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall (all Protectors) and Eye of the North with all my characters.
- All characters can access Tomb of the Primeval Kings (for the Ruins), The Deep, Urgoz's Warren, Domain of Anguish and can enter the Underworld and Fissure of Woe from all campaigns.
- All characters can access the competitive missions Jade Quarry and Fort Aspenwood.
- All characters have finished The Deep, Urgoz's Warren and the Fissure of Woe.
- All characters have access to all towns and outposts in the Eye of the North.
- Finished the monuments of "Fellowship", "Devotion", "Resilience", "Valor" and "Honor" thus achieving 50 points in the Hall of Monuments.
Long-term goals 
If you're curious about some ideas and suggestions I've had, head over to my suggestions page.