Master Togo doesn't care about the Guild Wars Wiki maintenance.
- This article is about real facts about Master Togo. For more about this amazing ritualist, see Master Togo.
Is Togo the Chuck Norris of Guild Wars?
— Dj Furyan, bladeradio DJ
I think Togo is a pretty cool guy. eh gets keeld and doesn't afraid of anything
— A troll in Shing Jea AD1
- Togo drank 10.000 minutes of alcohol in one shot and maxed Drunkard.
- Togo finished Polymock and didn't get bored.
- Togo once danced with Abaddon and won.
- Togo once did a roundhouse kick. Since then Shing Jea Monastery has an empty space in the middle.
- Togo is so cool that he has his own explorable area.
- Togo once got angry at sensali and since then we call it aviary flu.
- There is only one person cooler than Master Togo: young Master Togo
- Why did the Charr cross the wall? To get an audience with Master Togo.
- Togo forgave Shiro Tagachi for trying to kill him so he released Shiro in his menagerie.
- Togo got Legendary Survivor and Legendary Defender of Ascalon.
- Togo never dies. He uses Feign Death.
- Shiro's Blades are Q13 because Togo said so.
- Togo can divide by zero. Repeatedly.
- Togo once maxed all titles and didn't get "God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals". He skipped to "I am the balls".
- Togo only displays one title: "Master of all. (Togo)"
- There is no Day/Night alternation in Guild Wars because Togo shaved his head.
- Togo may be the only one able to slay Laggrawr.
- Togo can undedicate miniatures, but he simply doesn't want to.
- Togo never breaks lockpicks. He breaks chests.
- Togo doesn't have 8 skills on his bar like you. He has only one, leaving the other 9 slots blank.
- Hard Mode wasn't a necessity but Togo once finished all three campaigns in a single day .. by himself .. and thought it was way too easy.
- When Togo finished all three campaigns in Hard Mode in a day and a half, by himself, he asked for Even Harder Mode.
- Not only can Togo walk on sulfur but he can dance and sing too.
- Togo once went to Elona. Since it's dubbed "The Land of The Golden Sun".
- Togo doesn't need Resurrection Shrines. Resurrection Shrines need Togo.
- Togo doesn't have to death level, he levels death.
- Togo went to pre-Searing Ascalon once, and died. All monsters hit level 32. Anet had to spend 5 hours with offline servers to put them back at their original level.
- Togo once casted Spirit Rift while visiting Orr, The Cataclysm was the result.
- Togo has his own country, Togo.
- When Togo uses Signet of Spirits, ALL spirits are summoned.