- /Mission articles
- Revise all mission articles, especially the pages that have become bloated with "walls of text" and are in need of extensive cutdowns.
- /Quest Chain Cleanup
- Add preceded by and followed by for all quests that are part of a quest chain, regardless of requirements. (Also add requirements, if missing)
- /User birthdays
- A wiki community birthday list, so nobody will forget your birthday!
These project are currently abandoned. Feel free to revive them.
|List of inactive projects
- /AI skills usage
- Research, documentation and conclusions of how heroes/NPCs use skills.
- /Drop research
- Standardising and improving the data for drop/salvage research for all items.
- /Dye charts
- Creating and updating dye charts for in-game items.
- /Images needed
- Find out what images and maps we currently lack and start taking screenshots for upload.
- /Images to update
- Find out what images and maps have to be updated to meet standards of quality.
- /Interactive Maps
- Create and maintain a series of interactive and click-able maps.
- /NPC models
- Collecting data about in-game shared NPC models and creating suitable naming and applying rendered images.
- Gather and fill in information for all of the quests.
- /Skill history
- Creating subpages listing the skills' change history.
- /Trophy project
- Complete all trophy item pages.
- /Weapon models
- Collecting data about in-game shared Weapon models and creating suitable naming and applying rendered images.
- /Armor crafting and collecting
- Verifying all the collector and crafter information for armor available in Guild Wars.
- /Armor rating
- Recording the armor rating of every enemy in the game.
- /Boss articles
- Populate and maintain the pages for all bosses.
- /Block appeals
- Creating a formal block appeal process.
- Documenting all cinematics in Guild Wars.
- Creating and maintaining collector articles and their subpages.
- /Creature traits
- Documenting special events.
- /Explorable Areas
- Complete and update all explorable areas.
- Create guides to help new players get used to the classes.
- Create and maintain articles for significantly important guilds in the history of GuildWars.
- /Inventory icons
- Uploading inventory icon images.
- /Media watch
- Gathering information from Guild Wars related articles and interviews.
- /Pet Evolution
- /Policy Cleanup
- Standardizing formatting and wording of wiki policies to make them easy to grasp, follow, and enforce.
- Keep the wiki's skill information 1-on-1 with the actual ingame descriptions.
- /Skill trainers
- Confirm all the skills a skill trainer offers without unlocking.
- /Skills animations
- Creating .gif images of all skill animations in Guild Wars.
- /SS/LB/K/L Points
- All the SS/LB/Kurzick and Luxon points farming spots.
- /Suggestions pages
- An attempt to keep the suggestions pages sane.
- /Unanswered questions
- Find and possibly answer all the unanswered questions about ingame lore.
- /Unique Items
- Populate and maintaining the unique items articles.
- /Voice Actors
- Find and list all voice actors for characters that have voices.
- /Chinese community localization
- This project is designed to allow players to submit localized content for Traditional Chinese language skill names and descriptions.
- /German translation task force
- Finds and maintains a list of translation errors in the German localization of Guild Wars.
How to make a new project
Create a new article in the Guild Wars Wiki namespace which has the name of your project. For instance, if you wanted to make a project to update the Armor gallery, you could make the article "Guild Wars Wiki:Projects/Armor gallery project".
The project page itself should be clear on what the project is trying to achieve. It may include things like:
- An overview of what the project aims to do.
- A detailed to-do list for the project.
Once the project page is ready, remember to add it to the list of current projects above and to Category:Projects with the appropriate sort key (e.g. [[Category:Projects|Armor gallery project]]).