I am writing these stories at the moment, feel free to leave comments on them here
If you have any good ideas, feel free to talk about them Here
Like this?, Check out my newest developments, Lake Ghul
and Bridge of Longevity
Quick Reference Links
Thon Ghul's Story
- Born: Uknown
- Thon Ghul was the apprentice of Shilure, the greatest Assassin of their time. Soon after Thon Ghul was promoted to assistant, Shilure told him about her past, specifically, what she was. Shilure was a demi-god, the daughter of Lyssa, and a 200-year-dead king. Her father exploited her "abilities", and had her grow up into an Assassin. After 20 Years, Shilure was the only surviving member of the kings family, since the nation was taken over by revolutionists. So she not only lost her family, but her family's status in the world. By the time she encountered Thon Ghul, She was hardened like steel, from that anger and misery that crept into her life.
- Thon Ghul was Shilure's apprentice, so we know that from his "profession", that he killed alot of people...Silently. So, by the time he was 20 years old, he was promoted to squire, and eventually to assistant. As he grew more profficient in the arts of the Assassin, he took over more and more over Shilure's work. Finally, Shilure was laying on her deathbed, almost having faded out of the world many times, she was there not because of old age, but of a disease, which little is known about. As she was facing the last stand-off, she transfered her "powers" to Thon Ghul, and told him to use them wisely, among other private things. When Shilure finally died, Thon Ghul brought her out to the valley in which her long-since-abandoned castle had been, and burried her at the front gate.
- Thon Ghul, in the next many years, helped topple Monsters, The White Mantle, Margonites, and many other strange and weird creatures. At one point he even toppled a god, Abbadon. Thon Ghul eventually grew tired of repeating history, and faded into obscurity, rumors say that he has joined up with some Famous God-slayer from Istan. We don't know if thats the case, atleast Noone else knows...For I am Thon Ghul, and this was my story.
U Like To Die's Story
- Born: During Dhumms Fall
- This man was a young farmer from a remote location in Elona, he was originally named "Setal", which means, "The one who laughs". After a band of Naga attacked his home, killing his father and little sister, he went after the Naga when they left. he came across their camp 3 hours after midnight, and slayed them in their sleep. Afterward, he felt so horrified of himself he burried what was left of his humanity deep in his soul. He took on a new name, "Renhul", which translated means, Do You Like to Die? and went out into the world, killing all who crossed his path, women and children included. When he met with a dragon named Glint, she brought him to bay, and forced him to fight for eternity against the servants of Dhumm. Glint gave him a scythe, forged from dragons breath, to kill them, a scythe much like the one he used as a young man. Astonishingly, he destroyed most every demonic servant on Elona, Cantha, and Tyria, and gained his freedom from fighting Dhumms servants for eternity for his good work, but he still fights them. Now, you can see him helping travelers cross the Desolation in Elona, or fighting off the Unseen Ones in Kryta, or even Fighting against the luxons in Cantha. He will never stop fighting, for he works to repay the blood-debt he owes.
Life of Beyond's Story
- Born: 863 AE (17 years before the start of the Tengu Wars)
- Nationality: Cantha
- Leyond, named "Rathgurnen" in his homeland of Cantha, lived in the time of the Tengu Wars, he tried to mediate peace in his small village south of the Echovald Forest. He brokered peace for a few months, but then the Tengu attacked with no warning. He escaped from the slaughter and vowed to have his vengeance. He fought the Ministries for the right to attack and destroy the ones in Cantha. He successfully lead a group of Soliders to attack them in the late Tengu Wars. He soon was taken as a P.O.W. and was eventually rescued by the ministry, in the end of the Tengu Wars.
- He let his anger and hatred of the Tengu smolder and grow and burn as the years went on, until a Tengu named "Fuyt Cransdow" Saved him from being eaten by a Monstrous Afflicted Ritualist. He soon repented of his old ways, and won The Favor of the Gods. He is now currently working for the hero of Cantha, "Thon Ghul", under the newly adapted name "Life of Beyond", which he gained on his first trip into the mists.
- Born:300 AE 301 AE and 305 AE
- Nationality: Vabbian
In a home far in the north of Elona were born three brothers, Aerogon, Eragon, and Will. They were descendants of Hutagh Shadeslayer, who had married his wife before Mad King Thorn married Princess Zola. When Mad King Thorn arrived in Elona, Hutagh's wife worked as a servant for him. When Mad King Thorn was killed and his palace burned, she was burned in it. Unknown to most people, she had done more then servants work, she had gone on "secret" missions. No one but Thorn and her know what those are. Hutagh had moved his family closer to the Vabbian Capital for his wife's work, when she died he moved what remained of his family back to their home.
The area in which they lived in was a dangerous area known as Dzalana, Most people have no knowledge of this area, for it is very remote. It is suspected to be the homeland for the Heket and the Harpies. When their father died of old age, they went out into the world to seek new experiences. They were around 30-40 years old at the time. When they came across the ghost of their mother, they found out from her what one of her last missions were. It was to bare a son of Mad King Thorn into the world, and secret him away for safety. Since she was married no one ever suspected she was carrying his child. When the Shadeslayer brothers found this out, they didn't know which one was the son of Thorn, so they drifted apart.
They went off to other lands and places, seeking answers. They never found them.
Eventually, they became old men and died, all but one of them anyways...Here starts his story.
Combining the forces of A Human, A Genius, and A Charr to combat the forces of Evil and save the world.