From Guild Wars Wiki
|Affiliation||Order of the Sunspears|
He is labeled as the "Holy Henchman".
- Banishing Strike
- Eremite's Zeal (from level 9)
- Heart of Fury
- Heart of Holy Flame
- Reaper's Sweep (elite, from level 17)
- Rending Aura (from level 15)
- Twin Moon Sweep
- Resurrection Signet
- Does decent damage in melee.
- Can inflict cripple, burning and cracked armor to enemies around him.
- Possesses energy management and a self-heal.
- Foes hit with Reaper's Sweep can be knocked down and when combined with Rending Aura can remove enchantments.
- Banishing Strike and Heart of Holy Flame are extremely potent against summoned creatures and undead enemies.
- Possesses an IAS
- Less effective against mobs with strong enchantment removal.
- No hex or condition removal.
- No defensive skills.
Towns and outposts:
- "Do you hear the wind singing against the blade of my scythe? Do you know why the wind sings? It sings because it remembers who we were, and knows who we will be. It sees me in my childhood by the Istani sea. It remembers me on the day of my death in Vabbi. How do I know these things? Since the day I watched Kormir born, I have learned to listen."
Throne of Secrets:
- "The wind speaks of your victory. All Elona whispers your name."
- "Courage is the first quality of a warrior."
- "Do nothing which is of no use."
- "Kormir is like a daughter to me. I watched her first steps. Taught her to fight. Swore to her banner. I will not abandon her."
- "The gods give us conflict to show us their cause is righteous, their will strong, and their creation... all of us... are capable of great things."
- "The greatest battles are not between countries, or even enemies. The greatest battle is the one you fight within yourself."
 Battle quotes
- "Balthazar holds us in his hand today!"
- "Come, fire! Come hail of arrows and shard of stone! I do not fear you!"
- "Cut them down!"
- "Everything is about to change."
- "Fire arrows! We will hold the line!"
- "Fly, you fools!"
- "Forward, friends! To victory... or into Grenth's arms!"
- "In war, only Grenth truly wins!!"
- "Into each life, some pain must fall."
- "Istan! Istan and Vabbi!"
- "Listen to the wind, warrior. It speaks of your downfall."
- "The gods have told me your time will come. Today."
- "This is the poetry of war."
- "Timing! Aim between the strikes?" [sic]
- "To me! And for Istan!"
- Gehraz took care of Kormir while she was growing up.
- After Gehraz spared his life, Abasi repaid Istan by becoming a Sunspear.
- Wears a reskinned version of the Dervish Elite Sunspear armor colored in a very bright pattern.
- Gehraz's line "Fly, you fools!" is said by Gandalf in The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring.
- Gehraz's line "Into each life, some pain must fall." is a reference to song Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall by The Ink Spots and Ella Fitzgerald.
- Gehraz was one of three henchmen in Nightfall who did not have an elite skill at level 20. This was intentional, but was changed after the 13 November 2008 game update. (The other 2 henchmen were Aidan and Odurra.)
- His skills were changed as part of the 17th February 2011 Dervish update.
|Devona • Timera Abasi • Aidan Kihm • Mhenlo Eve Odurra Cynn • Herta Sogolon Gehraz|