Sepulchre of Dragrimmar
|Sepulchre of Dragrimmar|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Region||Depths of Tyria|
|Reward chest||Dragrimmar Chest|
|Required quest||The Anvil of Dragrimmar|
Getting there from Sifhalla
The Anvil of Dragrimmar
Remlok, a lone Dwarven outrunner, waited near the entrance to a hidden sepulchre tucked away in the northern mountains. He wished to procure the Anvil of Dragrimmar, a Dwarven artifact from a bygone age. The anvil was guarded by ancient traps and an ice elemental of immense size and power. Having this charismatic Dwarf on our side could only help our cause, so we braved the pitfalls and escorted him into the sepulchre.
These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- 1 Unsuccessful Novice (dead)
- 1 Jovial Pete (Collector of 5 Dryder Webs)
- 20 Pathfinder Mia (Collector of 5 Pile of Elemental Dust)
- 24 (26) Bloodtaint Dryder (levels 1 and 2)
- 24 (26) Dreadgaze Dryder (levels 1 and 2)
- 24 (26) Soulfire Dryder (levels 1 and 2)
- 24 (26) Terrorbond Dryder (level 1)
- 20 (26) Icy Stalagmite (level 1)
- 28 (30) Avalanche (levels 1 and 2)
- 24 (26) Frozen Elemental (level 2)
- 20 (26) Shattered Elemental (levels 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Whirling Wisp (level 1)
- 20 (26) Ice Imp (levels 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Aggressive Ooze (level 1)
- 20 (26) Shimmering Ooze (level 1)
- 20 (26) Earthbound Ooze (level 1)
- 24 (26) Frost Wurm (level 1)
- 24 (30) Fragment of Antiquities → Shatterstone (level 1)
- 28 (30) Regent of Ice (about 5-6 on level 1) → Shatterstone
- 29 (32) Remnant of Antiquities
- For the Anything You Can Do quest, you must kill the Fragment of Antiquities on Level 1. However, there is a bug where killing the Remnants of Antiquity will sometimes also fulfill the quest requirement.
- 1500 Deldrimor reputation points are awarded for completing this dungeon for the first time in normal mode, and 750 points are awarded for subsequent completions. 2250 Deldrimor reputation points are awarded for completing this dungeon in hard mode for the first time, and 1125 points are awarded for subsequent completions.
- One 'Proof' opens all corresponding gates.
Light of Deldrimor Rewards
- Dwarven Ghost near the Area Map
- Dwarven Ghost near the most northern resurrection shrine / Proof of Kinship
- Dwarven Ghost at the resurrection shrine in the northern/central area
- Two Hidden Treasures near the Gates of Duty
- Hidden Treasure near the exit of the level
- Hidden Treasure left of entrance to the level.
- Two Hidden Treasures before the northern corner with the Ice Imps.
- Hidden Treasure at the entrance of the chamber with the Avalanches
- Three Hidden Treasures in the chamber with the Avalanches
- Two Hidden Treasures right where the final boss is standing
|One-level||Ooze Pit • Fronis Irontoe's Lair • Secret Lair of the Snowmen|
|Two-level||Arachni's Haunt • Bogroot Growths • Sepulchre of Dragrimmar|
|Three-level||Bloodstone Caves • Catacombs of Kathandrax • Cathedral of Flames • Darkrime Delves • Heart of the Shiverpeaks • Oola's Lab • Raven's Point • Rragar's Menagerie • Shards of Orr • Vloxen Excavations|
|Five-level||Frostmaw's Burrows • Slavers' Exile|