|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Region||Depths of Tyria|
|Reward chest||Zoldark's chest|
|Required quest||Dredging the Depths|
|Exit(s)|| Umbral Grotto|
Sorrow's Furnace was not the only place where the evil Stone Summit had pressed the Dredge into forced labor. Deep within the Vloxen Excavations, Dredge toiled away under the watchful eye of their Stone Summit taskmasters. On the surface, this dig appeared as yet another ore mining operation, but clues hinted that the Stone Summit had uncovered unspeakable horrors. They were using slaves to excavate this ancient evil. With the help of some escapees, we confronted this horrific presence and stopped the Stone Summit's wicked plans.
- 1 (20) Beacon of Droknar (provides Dwarven Raider)
- 24 (24) Kilgor Rageheart (collector of 5 Skelk Fangs)
- 24 (24) Snap Flamekrak (collector of 5 Stone Summit Emblems)
- 20 (20) Doff
- 20 (20) Dredge Slave (levels 1 and 2)
Light of Deldrimor rewards
- 3 Dwarven Ghosts
- 9 Hidden Treasures
- 10 Hidden Treasures
- 5 Albino Rat (all levels)
Arachnids (level 2)
- 20 (26) Chromatic Drake (level 2)
- 24 (26) Panicked Stone Summit Dwarf (level 2 only)
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Carver
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Crusher
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Taskmaster (level 1 only)
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Gatekeeper (level 2 only)
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Ranger
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Healer
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Gnasher
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Sage
- (26) Stone Summit Demolisher (Hard mode only)
- (26) Stone Summit Marksman (Hard mode only)
- (26) Stone Summit Defender (Hard mode only)
- (26) Stone Summit Priest (Hard mode only)
- (26) Stone Summit Contaminator (Hard mode only)
- (26) Stone Summit Dreamer (Hard mode only)
- (26) Stone Summit Warder (Hard mode only)
- (26) Stone Summit Summoner (Hard mode only)
- (26) Stone Summit Zealot (Hard mode only)
- 20 (26) Aggressive Ooze (levels 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Ominous Ooze (levels 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Shimmering Ooze (levels 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Earthbound Ooze (levels 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Ooze Devourer (level 1)
- 20 (26) Volatile Ooze (level 1, created by Ooze Devourers)
- 28 (30) Ancient Blademaster (levels 2 and 3)
- 28 (30) Ancient Cavalier (levels 2 and 3)
- 28 (30) Ancient Tomb Carver (levels 2 and 3)
- 24 (30) Crypt Keeper (level 3)
Plants (level 1)
- 20 (26) Cave Ayahuasca
- 15 (25) Parasitic Growth (created by Fungal Spores)
- 20 (26) Cave Aloe
- 20 (26) Corrupted Aloe
- 20 (26) Fungal Bloom
- 10 (24) Fungal Spore
Skelk (levels 1 and 2)
- 20 (26) Minion of Zoldark (level 3)
- 28 (30) Taskmaster Durgon (level 1) → Dwarven Battle Stance (Durgon's Maul)
- 28 (30) Taskmaster Bellok (level 2) → Jagged Bones (Bellok's Staff)
- 28 (30) Taskmaster Kurg (level 2) → Crippling Anguish (Kurg's Focus)
- 29 (32) Zoldark the Unholy (level 3)
- 1,500 Deldrimor reputation points are awarded for completing this dungeon for the first time in normal mode, and 750 points are awarded for subsequent completions. 2,250 Deldrimor reputation points are awarded for completing this dungeon in hard mode for the first time, and 1,125 points are awarded for subsequent completions.
- There are two routes to the first portal. Each route has a boulder trap, being rolled over by a boulder does not cause Death Penalty.
- Rock Slides occur in level 1 and 2.
- Watch out for Poison Dart traps.
- There are 2-3 hidden groups of oozes on level 2, in a low-ceilinged waterway.
- When you kill an "ancient" Mummy or Elemental, it will revive in two minutes. Killing the foe again does not count towards Dwarven Raider and does not yield loot or experience; however, the ancient Mummies will leave exploitable corpses whenever they are killed.
- When you have to face a large number of Stone Summit, it is possible for you to reactivate the first Resurrection Shrine making you have to travel back through the entire length of level 2 to get back to where you were.
- This dungeon holds multiple references to the film Raiders of the Lost Ark (source):
- There are two tunnels through which a giant rock will come rolling from behind, which will crush allies and foes who do not move out of the way quickly. A similar trap is shown in the movie.
- When approaching the Area Map in level 2 of the dungeon, which is guarded by drakes, the player character will say "Drakes. Why'd it have to be drakes?", which is a (slightly altered) quote from the movie.
- Bellok is a deviation of Belloq, the name of the archeologist who is Indiana Jones' rival and who opens the Ark of the Covenant.
- On second level when you enter the area with Zalnax from northwest entrance, three Panicked Stone Summit Dwarves will run past you.
- The second level of this dungeon is the same map as Bloodstone Caves: Level 1 with minor changes.
- The third level of this dungeon is the same map as Slavers' Exile - Justiciar Thommis's level with a few changes.
|One-level||Ooze Pit • Fronis Irontoe's Lair • Secret Lair of the Snowmen|
|Two-level||Arachni's Haunt • Bogroot Growths • Sepulchre of Dragrimmar|
|Three-level||Bloodstone Caves • Catacombs of Kathandrax • Cathedral of Flames • Darkrime Delves • Heart of the Shiverpeaks • Oola's Lab • Raven's Point • Rragar's Menagerie • Shards of Orr • Vloxen Excavations|
|Five-level||Frostmaw's Burrows • Slavers' Exile|