Ebon Vanguard Allies
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Ebon Vanguard Allies|
|Section||Primary Kryta Quests|
|Storyline||Beyond: War in Kryta|
|Prophecies and Eye of the North|
|Given by||Murro |
in Talmark Wilderness (War in Kryta)
|Part of||The War in Kryta|
Overview quest for the Ebon Vanguard arc.
- Complete the quest "A Good Deed."
- Speak with Gwen in the Hall of Monuments.
- Assist Keiran with his ill fated plan to win Gwen's affection.
- Return to the Hall of Monuments.
- Witness the pact between the Shining Blade and the Ebon Vanguard in the Ice Cliff Chasms.
- Finish enlisting the aid of the Asura. (Asuran Allies)
- See Princess Salma for your reward.
- Complete A Good Deed given by Thackeray, just outside EotN outpost.
- Enter the Hall of Monuments and listen to the dialogue between Gwen and Thackeray.
- Return to Thackeray, who will ask you to collect four types of items (see below).
- Return to the HoM to listen to an additional dialogue between Thackeray and Gwen.
- Exit the EotN outpost to listen to a dialogue between Evennia and The Vanguard leaders.
- Return to Lion's Arch Keep and speak to Salma.
- Picnic items
Primary item Source Substitutes (easier to find) Set of Votive Candles In exchange for 3 Honeycombs
Necromancer Munne (Sardelac Sanitarium)
None Birthday Cupcake Drops during Anniversary Celebrations Any 3 of the following (repeats are allowed):
Chocolate Bunny, Crème Brûlée, Pumpkin Cookie, Red Bean Cake or Slice of Pumpkin Pie
Drake Kabob In exchange for 1 Chunk of Drake Flesh
Chef Lonbahn (Kamadan)
Any 3 of the following (repeats are allowed):
Bowl of Skalefin Soup, Chunk of Drake Flesh, Herring, Pahnai Salad or Truffle
Hard Apple Cider Drops during Special Treats Weekend in November Any 3 of the following (repeats are allowed):
Rice Wine, Vabbian Wine, Dwarven Ale, Eggnog, Hunters Ale or Shamrock Ale
- Note: All four items can quickly be obtained from the April Fools quest "Annihilator 2: Searing Day".
- Murro (Lion's Arch)
- "Gain the Ebon Vanguard's aid against the White Mantle."
- Accept: "Yes, the Ebon Vanguard would be a powerful ally."
- Decline: "The Ebon Vanguard are busy with a war of their own."
- Ask: "Ascalon has long been wary of Kryta. With the help of the Ebon Vanguard, perhaps we can not only defeat the White Mantle, but also quell the distrust between our two nations."
- Birthday Picnic for Gwen
- The Rejection
- Evennia Recruits the Ebon Vanguard
- Captain Langmar Arrives in Lion's Arch
- Princess Salma
- "Ascalon has long been wary of Kryta. With the help of the Ebon Vanguard, perhaps we can not only defeat the White Mantle, but also quell the distrust between our two nations."
- Some of the quest details are vague and the quest log does not keep track of your progress in assisting Keiran with winning Gwen's affection.