Gate of Anguish
- This is an outpost entry. For information on the explorable area, see Domain of Anguish. For information on the mission, see The Ebony Citadel of Mallyx.
|Gate of Anguish|
|Region||Realm of Torment|
|Exit(s)|| Chantry of Secrets|
City of Torc'qua
The Foundry of Failed Creations
A view inside
A tiny shred of reality clinging to Abaddon's former realm, the Gate of Anguish leads to a domain of unimaginable sorrow and despair. It is here that the evil lord Mallyx the Unyielding builds his bastion of power, which threatens the very existence of the Goddess of Truth.
— in-game description
The Gate of Anguish is the staging area where the remnant forces of Abaddon retreated to after his defeat at the hands of the Order of the Sunspears. It is filled with what appears to be the remains of dead insectoid gods used to line the back of giant torsos that appear to be from the Domain of Pain.
After entering Gate of Anguish in this way, it becomes available as a mission outpost on the Realm of Torment map.
- 20 Armorsmith of Whispers (hero armorer)
- 20 Dahn (merchant)
- 20 Deacon of Whispers (collector for 1 Armbrace of Truth)
- 20 Keeper of Whispers (collector for a set of Domain of Anguish gemstones)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- There are no henchmen services here, since they cannot be taken into the elite explorable areas. You are still able to take heroes, though.
|Towns and outposts in the Realm of Torment|
|Gate of Torment • Abaddon's Gate • Gate of Anguish • Gate of Fear • Gate of Madness • Gate of Pain • Gate of Secrets • Gate of the Nightfallen Lands • The Shadow Nexus|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|