Guild:Thou Saith The Lord (historical)
| This page is about a historical player guild.
This page is a player-managed entry on a guild that has now faded into obscurity through inactivity or disbanding.
Thou Saith The Lord [AMEN]
|Thou Saith The Lord [AMEN]|
|No. of members||~3 and Growing|
|Guild Hall||Isle of Solitude|
Thou Saith The Lord [AMEN] Veteran Guild Since 2005 see Wiki. We are a diverse group of people of every creed!
Greetings and a very warm Welcome to everyone who reads this page. This Team was created and designed by GOD through myself to give you the best we can for your enjoyment and fellowship in Christ.
1st of all I want to thank you for coming here and Welcome to Thou Saith The Lord [AMEN] We have been a small team back in the year 2004 made some nice friendships at the beta weekend, I was drawn to make a team we started with 2 and lead to 20 over the years many of us stopped playing and as time passed some of us returned to once again play and find so much enjoyment, in each others companies. We are not a Religious fanatic group, we are all special in our own ways.
Let me introduce myself, I am Jenni I was born a mute, with no voice, Sign Language only .. but one good thing I can hear and text, and I live in Scotland UK. I believe all things are possible in life, you just need to believe in yourself. I am also a Contortion is a performance art in which performers showcase their skills of extreme physical flexibility.
You can do everything and anything you put your mind to. Your body will stand almost anything. It's your mind that you have to convince! sincerely never thought I would return to this game, I completed everything. I play, Monk with a 50/50 hall. But I had the calling to return. Sorry for rambling on.
We offer the same tactics of PvE, PvP, GvG, title hunting, website, Facebook page, new friendships, we are not here to use you for your time, everyone wants something new in life they come to play, to blow some steam or they feel all alone in this world with much time so they turn to games for comfort, I am offering you something special.
We are currently re-building [AMEN] If you want further info please contact me, via the game, would love to hear from you.
Many of us at AMEN take part in: GvG, PvP, PvE, AB, TA, Codex, Title Hunters, enjoy making new friends. It seems most of us love the GvG, PvP & PvE aspect of the game, but... PvP is fast becoming a part of the game we want to play regularly. If you are patient enough to play PvE while we work our way towards good PvP play - then AMEN may be for you. Here is the rest of the speal:
This Guild used to do alot of GvG back in 2014...Would be nice to find like minded people who share the same goals and teachings to bring AMEN forward in this, something nice for the future.
Well, to look at us, one might not take this rag-tag Bible basher group of PvE-PvP-GvG misfits seriously, but we AMEN are here for the enjoyment of Guild Wars, some fine company, and quite a few laughs. If your not a believer in this Guild and want to learn more, I am sure the Officers and myself we'll be happy to help and answer all your questions not only relating to the game but our faith.
AMEN does actually stand for GOD is with Us - Some of us in the Guild have beliefs, and some of them don't believe in faiths, we are not out to become religious nuts and bible basher with our beliefs! That's entirely up to you.
Sometimes many of us will be on, sometimes its' just you and the henchmen next door, but we know that soon - someone else will be on, and then 2, 3, 4 more. Next thing you know, while you were off getting something to drink, grabbing a sandwich, or walking the dog, AMEN came alive. AMEN is a collection of players that have many different in-game interests, hail from all over the map, are in various states of the game, and play at all different times of the day or night.
What is AMEN? Who is AMEN? What do we like? What do we do? What do we have? What do we want? All of these are very valid questions, and I hope to answer them in this introduction to the Riddle of Guardians! When I 1st saw this game I saw many people helping each other back in 2005 everyone was very friendly, I was always one of them helping as much as I can, one day someone said are you a Guardian Angel I said not but I do have a relationship with GOD..
What is AMEN?
I mentioned rag-tag? OK then, we really are a collection of people that love the PvE aspect of the game. We have a seemingly ms-matched group that love to GvG, and even a few more that get into PvP (Heroes Ascent, or Comp Arenas). Mostly though, we love the story lines and have a ton of fun trying to accomplish all there is to accomplish in the game. We try and do all the missions and quests, farm, gather PvE titles, dance the 4 corners, hang with the NPC's, etc...
Who is AMEN?
AMEN people come from all over the world! We are all born again Christians with a great passion to fulfil everyone's lives with love and compassion, teach and train, help and encourage, pray that the Lord helps and guides you. The lord has blessed this group we are small but in time it will grow.
You will find the activities in this guild Tab, please join up with Thou Saith The Lord [AMEN] -information on the status tab, Press G in game and click on status, the rest is straight forward.
The party is on for the anniversary of Guild Wars! Starting April 22nd at Noon Pacific (-7 GMT), we open Shing Jea Boardwalk, Dragon Arena, and the Rollerbeetle Races. In addition, Birthday Cupcakes and many other special items will drop all throughout this event. For more information, visit http://www.guildwars.com/.
Northern Support Bonus
Strap on your snow boots! All week long, whether you're helping the Asura, Deldrimor, Ebon Vanguard, or the Norn, reputation points are doubled (excluding [sic] completed books). Weekly bonuses last until 3 PM GMT on Monday.
Codex Arena Bonus
I Have a New KeyIf you've just purchased a Guild Wars product, click on the 'Create Account or Add Access Key' link in the login dialog to add your new access key.
If this is your first visit to the Kingdom Guardian's guild wiki page, hello and welcome! We hope you enjoy your time with us and will stay with us so we can learn more about you and make you a part of our family. If you are returning to our rules page due to a rules update or just to refresh your memory or to see what our guild events are, thank you for doing so. There are just a few basic rules about our guild. A few Bible verse references have been placed in order to support some of these rules and why we have them.
- 1. Always keep the language clean! This includes cursing, expletives such as "omg" or "wtf", sexual content, and/or any other inappropriate material. If you want to shorten a phrase such as oh my gosh you may say omgosh but don't use "omg" since it has a notoriety for being used against the Lord's name in vain. Please keep the language clean in guild and alliance chat, while with alliance members, and wherever you speak. God sees all and we can't hide from God like Jonah tried to do. This includes character names and pet names as well. James 3:9-12
- 2. Try to keep the environment uplifting for others and yourself. If you see anyone breaking the rules, we strongly advise you take a screen shot and a short description of what happened and who was involved. If you are not an officer or leader please do not try to take matters into your own hands when the situation happens, simply report it to the guild leader or an officer that is on-line and we will take care of the situation, this also includes offensive character names.
- 3. We welcome believers of any faith or no faith to be in our guild, but please save any religious chat or debate other than Christianity for forums and/or voice chat only, not in game. This is not a way of shutting anyone out but to simply keep the gaming environment secure for gaming purposes. 1 John 4:19 ; 1 Corinthians 16:14
- 4. You may ask for help (Please do not spam, only state your need once every five minutes and please do not "shout" in CAPITAL letters) with missions, quests, farming, buying, selling, or trading items, but please do not ask for gold (money). We will help you earn money via farming, questing or some other form if necessary. You may whisper someone asking to borrow money if you feel they can trust you but we are not responsible for any kind of trade or payment. If I or other officers or members see you asking for money over alliance chat, we will kindly ask you to stop once or twice, and if it is repetitive you may be kicked from the guild.
- 5. We are a gaming community who prays for one another and supports one another during easy and difficult times. Fixed on Christ exists to provide a CLEAN environment for individuals and families to experience the joy of gaming together.
HEY RECRUITS! Wondering what to do next? You can PM in-game any officer or the guild leader listed below for a request to join our guild.
If you feel there is anything that needs to be more specified, clarified, added, and/or removed, please let any officer or the guild leader know and we will do our best to fulfill the request.
|Xunlai Agent||10 0|
|Dye Trader||50 0|
|Crafting Material Trader||100 0|
|Rare Material Trader||100 0|
|Rune Trader||25 0|
|Scroll Trader||50 0|
|Skill Trainer||100 0|
|Priest of Balthazar||10 0|
|Guild Emblemer||10 0|
|Canthan Ambassador||10 0|
|Festival Hat Keeper||10 0|
IGN: Princess Wolf
|Kingdom Guardians Alliance|