|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Region||Depths of Tyria|
|Reward chest||Hierophant's Chest|
|Required quest||The Last Hierophant|
Getting there from Umbral Grotto.
(craft Destroyer Weapons here).
Justiciar Thommis's level.
Duncan the Black's level.
Filled with refugees from abroad, Slaver's [sic] Exile is a dangerous place, indeed. The death of the Great Destroyer left a power vacuum, prompting a Stone Summit Hierophant to step forward in the hopes of taking control. A group of short-sighted Norn anxiously await the inevitable conflict to satisfy their bloodlust.
Slavers' Exile is Guild Wars' sole elite dungeon. The entrance is located in the southeastern corner of Verdant Cascades, and the dungeon can only be entered by characters who have completed A Time For Heroes.
- 1 NPCs
- 1.1 Allies
- 1.2 Foes
- 1.2.1 First level
- 1.2.2 Generic foes on other levels
- 1.2.3 Bosses
- 1.2.4 Boss-like foes
- 1.3 Objects
- 2 Notes
- 1 (20) Beacon of Droknar (Dwarven Raider) (all levels except the first)
- 0 Norn Commoner (first level)
- 20 Norn Commoner (first level)
- 20 Veth the Storyteller (first level)
- 20 Balthor Coalforge (Weapons) (Destroyer Weapons crafter) (first level)
- 20 Norn Guard Captain (first level)
- 28 (30) Wretched Wolf
- 28 Forgewight
- 28 Selvetarm
Justiciar Thommis' level
Duncan the Black's level
- 29 (32) Duncan the Black
- Locked Chest
- Chest of the Slavers (after killing Forgewight, Thommis, Rand, or Selvetarm)
- Hierophant's Chest (after killing Duncan)
- See The Last Hierophant for a walkthrough of that quest.
- At least one party member must have completed EotN, otherwise Frida Unmoven will block the entrance.
- 5000 Norn reputation points are awarded for completing this dungeon for the first time in normal mode, and 2500 points are awarded for subsequent completions. 7500 Norn reputation points are awarded for completing this dungeon in hard mode for the first time, and 3750 points are awarded for subsequent completions.
- This dungeon has five named levels: an entrance level, three intermediate levels (can be completed in any order or mode), and a final level. The intermediate and final levels are connected to the initial level.
- You may complete the dungeon in multiple trips, since you can leave after defeating any of the boss-like foes on the quest list without losing your progress in The Last Hierophant.
- You cannot enter Duncan's level until every party member has killed his henchmen (the other four boss-like foes) in the three intermediate levels.
- You get Hard mode credit for this dungeon by killing Duncan at that difficulty level; the sub-bosses may still be killed in normal mode. This makes it easier to get credit for your Master of the North title and/or Master Dungeon Guide book.
- If you failed to claim the reward from the Hierophant's Chest (either by exiting or wiping), you must start over.
- The Spirits of Disenchantment, Pain and Shadowsong have 15 Communing in Normal Mode.
- No one has ever discovered Hidden Treasures using the Light of Deldrimor in any of the levels.
- Bring Frozen Soil to counter the resurrection skills of the Stone Summit Dwarves.
- The following Zaishen Quests take place here:
|One-level||Ooze Pit • Fronis Irontoe's Lair • Secret Lair of the Snowmen|
|Two-level||Arachni's Haunt • Bogroot Growths • Sepulchre of Dragrimmar|
|Three-level||Bloodstone Caves • Catacombs of Kathandrax • Cathedral of Flames • Darkrime Delves • Heart of the Shiverpeaks • Oola's Lab • Raven's Point • Rragar's Menagerie • Shards of Orr • Vloxen Excavations|
|Five-level||Frostmaw's Burrows • Slavers' Exile|