|Exit(s)|| Plains of Jarin|
On the world map
A view inside
Concept art by Matthew Barrett.
The Astralarium, sitting high atop the bluffs of northern Istan, is home to the astronomically oriented Order of the Sky. This open-air laboratory, with its multiple solar reflectors and pedestal-mounted astrolabes, is the center of astrological and astronomical study in Elona. Scholars from all three provinces flock to the Zehlon Reach to study under the stars at the Astralarium and try to divine the meaning of ancient, dark prophecies.
— In-game description
The Astralarium is the home of many scholars and astronomers who study the stars and constellations. It is said that the learned people here come from all parts of Elona.
- (these quests are only available to Nightfall characters)
- Emissary Dajmir
- Scholar Chago
- 10 Chef Panjoh (collector for 2 Skale Fins)
- 15 Dzajo (collector for 3 Skale Teeth)
- 10 Arissi (merchant)
- 10 Nela (rune trader)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- (all level 6)
- Timera (Brawler)
- Abasi (Hunter)
- Kihm (Healer)
- Odurra (Illusion)
- Herta (Earth)
- Sogolon (Motivation)
- Gehraz (Holy)
- 10 Emissary Dajmir
- 10 Kihawa
- 10 Scholar Chago
- 10 Scholar Kayanu
- 15 Shorewatcher (a few)
- 10 Sky Scholar (one)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes approximately 0.2% to the Elonian Cartographer title.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on The Astralarium.|
- The word "Astralarium" is quite possibly a "Portmanteau" of the words "Astrology", and "Astrarium" (or "Planetarium") and means "A place to study the planets and stars".
- There is a copy of the Inscribed Wall in the Astralarium, on the closed building near the Plains of Jarin portal
- The Astralarium lies at the approximate center point of globe map extracted from game files of Guild Wars 2.
|Towns and outposts in Istan|
|Kamadan, Jewel of Istan • Beknur Harbor • Blacktide Den • Chahbek Village • Champion's Dawn • Consulate Docks • Jokanur Diggings • Kodlonu Hamlet • Sunspear Arena • Sunspear Great Hall • The Astralarium|
|Missions • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|