From Guild Wars Wiki
(Redirected from Etron)
He is referred to as the "Crippling Henchman."
- Apply Poison
- Crippling Shot (elite)
- Determined Shot
- Distracting Shot
- Natural Stride
- Savage Shot
- Serpent's Quickness
- Resurrection Signet
- "Have you ever thought about the difference between humans and the beasts that roam the countrysides? Beasts can be wild, though they are dominated by the intellect and reason of humans. But we must not forget that as humans we posses an affinity to the wild as well. Intellect, reason, and the wild. When you are on the battlefield, never forget which of these things seperates [sic] you from the beasts. I'll leave it at that.
- "I've finished preparing; are we moving out?"
- Errol Hyl wields a bow resembling the Rotwing Recurve Bow.
- Uses the same model as Ben Wolfson.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Errol Hyl] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Errol Hyl.
- Etron was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Guild versus Guild henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest. He was renamed to Errol Hyl in the November 19, 2009, update, since the original name can be considered offensive in non-English languages.
- The updated name is a portmanteau of "Errol Flynn" and "Howard Hill". Errol Flynn portrayed Robin Hood in the 1938 film, The Adventures of Robin Hood; Howard Hill was the film's stunt archer who, as Robin Hood, splits one arrow with another.