From Guild Wars Wiki
(Redirected from Magebane Henchman)Jump to navigationJump to search
She is referred to as the "Magebane Henchman."
- Apply Poison
- Debilitating Shot
- Distracting Shot
- Lightning Reflexes (PvP)
- Magebane Shot (elite)
- Natural Stride
- Pin Down
- Resurrection Signet
- "An important part of any guild battle is to keep the flag flying. When blades, arrows, and hammers fall upon our ranks, our battle standard will illuminate the road to hope. But never rely solely on our flag carry the day.
- "Use skills like these to bring the battle to a swift conclusion:"
- Wields an Aureate Longbow.
- Wears Ranger Tyrian armor.
- Uses the same model as Artemis the Ranger.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Lulu Xan] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Lulu Xan.
- Lulu Xan was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Guild versus Guild henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- "Keep the Flag flying" is the name of a track from the Guilty Gear Soundtrack