|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Location in Eye of the North
- Martial weapons, wands, and staves come with a Dmg +20% (vs. Charr) upgrade.
- Shields and focus items come with an Armor +10 (vs. Charr) upgrade.
The Charrslayer shields and focus items are unusual in that the Armor +10 (vs. Charr) inscription doesn't exist; however, inherent armor bonuses against Charr have been noted in Prophecies quest rewards and as infrequent drops.
Quests involved in:
If you have Ebon Vanguard rank 3 or less:
- "You are no exception to our rules, <character name>. Every man, woman, and child must prove his or her worth to the cause before benefiting from our services. So, until you obtain the rank of Mysterious Agent, please move along. You must understand that we haven't survived this long against the Charr by giving our supplies away to every Tom, Dick, and Teardrinker who passes through here."
If you have Ebon Vanguard rank 4 or more:
- "Select an item from my list below, then click "Craft.""
- "Select a weapon from your inventory below, then click "Customize.""
- "Select an item from your inventory below, then click "Sell.""
- "My weapons are so finely crafted a Charr would look at them and cry like a...little Charr."
- "Hack! Slash!"
- "My aim is true!"
- "Taste steel! Mmm! Tastes good!"